At the heart of the ergonomically designed Handheld Plus is a powerful PCB providing industry leading features such as user selectable units of measure (tonnes, lbs, kg and kN), programmable audible overload alarm, peak hold, pre-set tare and a user resettable overload counter.
This crucial overload alarm counter is a requirement for many safety and quality control departments as it keeps track of overload events allowing the load cell in question to be removed from service immediately following the calibration voiding overload event.
The load cell in question can then be sent out for proper testing and, if necessary, recalibration before re-entering service.
- Displays up to 4 loads simultaneously AND total load
- 240 x 128 pixel Multi-line LCD Display with backlight
- Overload counter
- User settable 90db audible overload alarm
- Multiple display units – tonnes, lbs, kg and kN
- Peak hold & Preset Tare
- Wireless Range 1000 meters
- Low Battery Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery life is 40 hours (continuous use)
|Battery Type||2 x AA (LR6 Industrial AA Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide)|
|Battery life||40 hours continuous|
|Operating Temp||-10°C to 50°C or 14°F to 122°F|
|Display type||240 x 128 pixel Multi-line dot matrix with backlight|
|Display rate||3 Hz|
|Protection||IP65 or NEMA 4X|
|Connectivity||Wireless 2.4 GHz|
Hand-Held Plus Wireless Display, 2.4 GHz output, IP65 rating - 2789126
Protective Rubber Boot for SW-HHP and HHP Hand-Held Wireless Indicators
Wall bracket Wall or cab mount bracket for SW-HHP, SW-AC or HHP -