Measuring range: 2% to 25%
The PM3 is a specially-designed instrument for the accurate measurement of moisture content in rolls of paper, cardboard and pulp. The built-in sensor on the rear-side of the gauge provides a measuring range of up to 25% with a measuring resolution of 0.1%. A built-in datalogger for up to 10,000 readings is provided for recording purposes. Typical applications include incoming receiving inspection as well as process control checks. Allows user to build, store and name custom calibrations for specific paper types PM3 provides for Non-destructive measurement through the packaging!
- Measuring range 2% to 25% moisture content with resolution of 0.1%
- Automatic temperature compensation for highest accuracy with temperature measurement in ºC or ºF
- Supplied with Large, well-lit LCD display with built-in HOLD function
- Comes with wooden case, calibration plate, and batteries
- Measurement depth of 50 mm (2 inches)
- Built-in datalogger for 10,000 values
- Language support for English, German, Italian, French, Spanish and Russian.
- PM3-USB model includes USB output, supplied with data transfer cable & PC-software
- Allows user to build, store and name custom calibrations for specific paper types
- Accuracy of 0.3%
|Measuring Range||1% to 25%|
|Measuring depth||50 mm|
|Minimum Sample Depth||100 mm|
|Temperature Sensor Range||-25 to 125°C|
|Temperature Compensation Range||0 to 80°C|
|Temperature Units||°C or °F|
|Data Logger||Automatic data log for 10.000 logs with measuring point report|
|Data Output (PM3-USB only)||USB interface (supplied with data transfer cable & software)|
|Power||4x 1.5 Volt AA batteries|
Paper Roll Moisture Meter - REPLACED BY PMP - Please contact us for pricing and availability.
Paper Roll Moisture Meter & USB output supplied with software & cable