The MiniPrint 7000 Portable Thermal Printer uses a built-in InfraRed port to communicate with the FH-Series Magnetic Wall Thickness Gauges and GalvanoTest to generate hard copy printouts of stored data and statistics. No cable is required.
It is supplied with three (3) rolls of thermal paper and a universal AC-Adapter (100-250V AC, 50/60 Hz ~0.5A) with interchangeable plug adapters (USA, Euro & Japan).
- InfraRed Portable Printer for FH-Series and Galvanotest
- Uses thermal paper (3 rolls supplied)
- Prints numeric data, statistics and graphs
- InfraRed connection, no cable required
- Uses 4x AA-Batteries (Rechargeable batteries optional)
- Supplied with an AC-Adapter
|Paper||Thermal paper, width of 57.0 ± 0.5 mm|
|Resoltion||8 dots/mm (203 dpi), 384 dots/print line|
|Print Speed||up to 50 mm/s|
|DC-Power||10 - 28 VDC, min. 800 mA|
|Dimensions||76.8 x 77.4 x 39.3 mm|
|Weight||350 grams including paper roll|
MiniPrint 7000 Printer, Thermal Printer - connects to gauge via Infrared Port
4-pack 2300mAh AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries & Charger Kit
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.