The PCWI digital metric/imperial pit depth gauge measures the depth of pits, cracks, scratches, corrosion and craters on the external, and in some case the internal, surfaces of steel structures, pipes and concrete. The PCWI Pit & Crack Depth Gauge Kit includes gauge, carrying case, glass mirror sample, mini allen wrench, spare battery and instructions.
- 0917 & 0923 Digital Pit & Crack Depth Gauges
- Digital Pit, Crack & Corrosion Depth Gauges / Pipe Pit Gauges
- Enables quick assessment of surface condition.
- The slender tip allows for the depth measurement of narrow cracks and corrosion.
- This is an essential gauge for the corrosion industry, pipeline layers and coaters, enabling them to make quick assessments of the condition of pipework during rehabilitation.
- The PCWI Pit & Crack Depth Gauges are available with a 55mm (2-3/16") or 125mm (5") wide blades, part numbers 0917 and 0923, respectively.
- The extended 125mm wide blade enables measurement of heavily pitted work. The dial indicator can be repositioned to the end for easy measurement of corners.
- Available with metric and imperial units.
- The pit and crack depth gauge No. 0923 with 125mm (5") wide foot blade allows the dial indicator to be repositioned to the end for easy measurement of corners.
|Measuring Range||0 - 12.7mm (0 - 0.5")|
|Blade (foot) width||n 0917 - 55mm (2-3/16") |
n 0923 - 125mm (5")
|Gauge face diameter||55mm (2.165")|
|Power||1.55V silver oxide battery (SR44)|
|Battery Life||8 - 12 months|
|Working Temperature||0 to +40C (32 to 104F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to +60C (14 to 140F)|
Digital Pit & Crack Depth Gauge with 55mm (2.17 in) blade Complete Kit
Digital Pit & Crack Depth Gauge with 125mm (4.92 in) blade Complete Kit
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.