For quality control of paper processors like printing houses, paper retailers and corrugated paper manufacturers.
Measuring instrument for determination of absolute water content of paper and solid cardboard in piles or on a non-rotating roll of paper.
For the measurement at the running roll, the moisture meter PM5 is required!
For the measurement of corrugated board, the moisture meter RH5 is required!
- Measuring range 1% to 15% water content, depending on the material
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Measuring depth of 20 mm
- Paper temperature: 0 to +50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, automatic datalog and manual saving of results
- up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Dimensions: 147 x 75 x 30 mm (incl. rubber protection), weight 265 g (incl. batteries)
- Scope of supply: moisture meter PMP with rubber protection cover, wooden case, proof plate and batteries
- Quick and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Simple handling
- Small, handy, applicable everywhere on site
- Menu languages in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech and Polish.
|Article No.||Accessory Description|
|12297||Entry of an existing characteristic curve in a moisture meter device|
|11217||Laboratory analysis testing for new material of our moisture meter devices|
|11733||Thermo printer runs by battery, industrial model, portable (only in connection with article no. 12278) Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 45 mm, weight: 0.4 kg|
|10600||Factory calibration certificate. Protocol documenting the calibration of material moisture meters before delivery|
Paper Moisture Meter for Piles/Rolls - measuring depth of 20mm
Paper Moisture Meter for Piles/Rolls - measuring depth of 20mm with USB Output