- A trigger-operated, roller-shifting mechanism and exclusive snare-guide automatically guide the moving filament into the roller V-grooves eliminating breaks and snags.
- Front filament loading permits the operator to observe the filament, rollers and dial at all times.
- NIST-Traceable calibration available
- ZF2 roller guides are rated for speeds up to 900 m/min or, optionally, up to 2000 m/min.
- Each instrument is individually calibrated with each scale hand marked to provide the highest reading accuracy
- Supplied in an attractive foam-fitted carrying case.
|Model||Range||Measuring Head Width*||Calibration Material**|
|ZF2-5||1-5 g||43 mm||Filament: 25 tex|
|ZF2-10||1-10 g||43 mm||Filament: 25 tex|
|ZF2-12||1-12 g||43 mm||Filament: 25 tex|
|ZF2-20||2-20 g||43 mm||Filament: 25 tex|
|ZF2-30||3-30 g||43 mm||PA: 0.12 mm ⌀|
|ZF2-50||5-50 g||43 mm||PA: 0.12 mm ⌀|
|ZF2-100||10-100 g||43 mm||PA: 0.12 mm ⌀|
* Width of filament guide
** Suitable for 95 % of applications - PA = Polyamide Monofilament
|Accuracy||±1% of Full Scale or|
±1 graduation mark on scale
|Outer roller distance:c:||22 mm (0.87")|
|Diameter of Dial||54 mm (2.13")|
|Dimensions||150 x 120 x 30 mm|
(5.9" x 4.7" x 1.2")
|Weight||210 g (7.5 oz.)|
|Roller Material||Standard - Hard-coated aluminum|
Optional - Phenolic Plastic
|Maximum Linear Speed||Standard - 900 meters/min|
Optional - 2000 meters/min (K)
|Other Options||Calibration for horizontal material path (rollers pointing down)(D)|
|Optional Accessories||ZF2-ZD2-CALKIT - Calibration Cover for ZF2/ZD3 with 2 wrenches|
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.