The KXB Warp Tension Meter is designed for measuring tension on multiple ends of a warp. A reference frame makes it easy to scoop up the selected number of ends for measurement and keeps the unit perpendicular while it rests on the warp. K10, K30 & EX ranges are supplied with a 10 mm sensing pin. For the 200 and 500 range codes select either a 17 or 34 mm sensing pin.
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Certification OPTIONAL
- Width of the sensing pin 10 mm (17mm and 34 mm optionally available)
Finger Support: We recommend
mounting a finger support for
higher tension ranges
- Roller shifting mechanism ensure easy acquisition of the running material
- Large reference frame (15 x 17 cm) is placed on the warp threads allowing the safest and most accurate mesaurements possible.
- Supplied in foam-fitted hard-plastic carrying case
- Warranty: 1-Year
- Made in Germany
|Model||Range||Sensing Pin Length|
We recommend always measuring the same number of ends, such as 5 or 10 ends (repeat of pattern) or only a single end at a time. During measurement make sure that the ends are not pulled or pressed out of their alignment.
|Memory Pointer (M)
Designed to retain the peak value as tensions fluctuate. Manually reset by using the knob located in the center of the dial.
|Accuracy||± 1% of full scale or|
± 1 graduation mark on scale
|Diameter of Scale||41 mm|
|Housing Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Temperature range||50 - 113°F (10 - 45°C)|
|Air humidity||85 % RH, max.|
|Housing dimensions(L x W x H)||7.5 x 3.3 x 1.8 in(188 x 85 x 45 mm)|
|Weight, net (gross)||1 lbs (2 lbs)|
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.
There was an error submiting the form. Please try again.