The DX2H tension meter is designed for closed force applications where access space is limited or where filaments lie close together. This hand-held unit is used to measure tension of fixed wires and filaments such as window regulators or guitar strings.
The DX2H uses hooks instead of guide rollers.
- For use in closed force systems
- Roller shifting mechanism ensure easy acquisition of the material
- Minimized bending of material
- Custom-built configurations and special calibration are available
- Special finger support located on the rear side reduces the effort to move the outer hooks
- Custom version is available with reduced Hook spacing for use with limited access space
|Model||Range||Measuring Head Width||Calibration Material*|
|DX2H-5000||400 g - 5000 g||116 mm||0.8 mm dia Monofilament|
|DX2H-10K||2.5 kg - 10 kg||116 mm||1.0 mm dia Monofilament|
|DX2H-20K-L||5 kg - 20 kg||116 mm||1.5 mm dia Monofilament|
*Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the factory calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 15ft / 5m should be supplied.
|Accuracy||±5% full scale|
|Scale diameter||41 mm|
|Temperature range||10 - 45 °C|
|Air humidity||85 % RH, max.|
|Housing material||Die-cast aluminium|
|Weight, net (gross)||DXH-5000 & DXH-10K approx. 470 g (1000 g)|
DXH-20K-L approx. 580 g (2000 g)
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.