The RDC-1 includes mounting adapters for Pencil Style and AD/DD-100 Models. Adapters for other brands are also available, please inquire for details.
NOTE: The RDC-1 calibrates durometer spring force. Full calibration requires inspection of the indentor shape and extension length. This requires an optical comparator or similar magnifying device offering at least 20x magnification per D2240 (50x for type M).
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Quickly calibrate your durometers in-house
- Can be used to calibrate the following Scale Types; A, B, C, D, DO, O and E (Shore) - over the entire range 0-100
- Included adaptors allows you calibrate RX Pencil Type Durometers & some othe durometers from different manufacturers (Inquire)
- For Calibration of AD-100/DD-100 Durometers, we can supply 5/16-40 adapter at no charge.
|Scale Types Supported||A, B, C, D, DO, O and E (Shore)|
|Construction||Steel Base, Stainless Steel Column and Billet Aluminum Cpmponents|
|Certificate||Supplied fully calibrated with documentation traceable to NIST Standards|
|Durometer Adapters||#8-32 for Pencil Stype Durometers (and some PTC and Shore Durometers) - included standard with RDC-1|
5/16-40 Dust Cap Mount for AD-100/DD-100 Type Durometers - available as a no-charge option (Inquire)
|Physical Weight||30.5 Lbs (14 kg)|
|Physical Dimensions||15.5”L x 7.5”D x 11.5”H (40L x 19D x 29H cm)|
|Shipping Weight||43 Lbs (19.5 Kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||19" x 10 " x 10" (48 x 25 x 25 cm)|
|Country of Original||USA|