This is the only tension meter available for hand-held portable use for measurement on webs of this type. The sensor is typically supplied with the battery powered D-485 Digital Indicator which will show empirical values from 0-100 with a resolution of 1 unit, and provides auto-zero, peak-hold and averaging function.
- Allows the user to develop a "tension profile" which greatly assists in the evaluation of web uniformity
- Helical grooves in rollers stabilize the sensor even at high web speeds
- Water-resistant design
- High-precision ball-bearing mounted rollers
- Sensor will not resonate, even when used on webs running at high speeds
- High overload capacity
- 136-2-PLR-AMG special version utilizes plastic construction wherever possible to minimize total weight of sensor for use on some thinner, low-tension fabrics, foils and films.
- Can't be used to measure tension in paper webs