PosiTest CMM Concrete Moisture Meter non-destructively measures the moisture content of concrete in accordance with ASTM F2659. Standard test method for preliminary evaluation of comparative moisture condition of concrete, gypsum cement, and other floor slabs and screeds, using a non-destructive electronic moisture meter.
- Storage of 200 readings—stored readings can be viewed or downloaded
- Includes free PosiSoft Desktop software for analyzing and reporting data
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC or Mac
- Automatically generate custom, professional PDF reports
- Ergonomic and lightweight design with durable rubberized grip
- n Instant measurements with no drilling required
- IP65-rated enclosure
- Spring loaded sensor pins provide enhanced contact on uneven concrete
- Includes Check Standard to verify operation
- Calibrated with concrete standards measured gravimetrically. Test Certificate included.
- 2-Year Warranty
|Measurement Scales||0 to 6% Moisture Content of Concrete* 0 to 4% Carbide Method Equivalent 0 to 100 Relative|
|Accuracy||± 0.5% Moisture Content of Concrete|
|Depth of Penetration||~20 mm / ~0.75”|
|Temperature Range||5° C to 40° C / 40° F to 105° F|
|IP Rating||65 (dust and water jet resistance)|
|Power||2 AAA Alkaline Batteries|
Concrete Moisture Meter non-destructive. Meets ASTM F2659
Extender for use with the PosiTest CMM
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.