The CAP-MTG has been replaced by the CAP-TSTM-DC, click here to go to the CAP-TSTM-DC.The CAP-MTG Motorized Cap Torque Tester is suitable for a wide variety of torque measurement applications. Common applications are bottle cap torque testing, medical device torque testing, and more. measure in either clockwise or counterclockwise directions. The MTG motorized torque tester can accommodate samples up to 7″ in diameter and up to 9.4″ in height. For taller samples, an extended column version of the stand is available. Modular design allows for custom fixtures to be used for numerous applications. Torque markings on the cap vise enable consistent gripping of the cap. MTG motorized cap torque testers include an extension shaft for short containers and standard 1″ high pegs.
Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak torque of a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm. Store up to 1,000 values in memory, which can be transmitted to a pc using USB output. The MTG motorized torque tester is compatible with ZP Recorder software. Sample and transmit up to 1,000 data per second, not just the peak.
The MTG motorized cap torque tester has programmable high/low setpoints to enable go/no-go testing. 3 indicator lights inform the user where the current torque reading is in relation the the setpoints. YELLOW lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoints, and RED for over High setpoint and testing automatically stops.
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, and N-cm units are selectable n USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Overload capacity 150% of F.S. with alarm at 110% F.S.
- Sample container diameters from .8"~7"; cap diameters .8"~3.5"; container height 3.2"~9.4"
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- Both CW and CCW operation
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Rotating speed 3~90° per second
- Sampling speed 1,000 per second
- Heavy duty all-metal construction for exceptional durability
|CAP-MTG-15||15.00 (0.01)||20.00 (0.01)||200.0 (0.1)|
|CAP-MTG-40||40.00 (0.01)||50.00 (0.01)||500.0 (0.1)|
|CAP-MTG-85||85.0 (0.1)||100.0 (0.1)||1000 (1)|
CAP-MTG-15 Motorized Cap Torque Tester
Upgrade from 3 point NIST traceable cert to ISO-17025 Certificate
Data Acquisition Software
RS232 Serial Output Cable