Measures Push / Pull Force
The new DS2 digital force gauges feature a large, easy-to-read LCD display and simple push-button operation. An ergonomic metal housing protects the highly accurate loadcell and electronics in tough industrial environments.
When measuring, units of measure and a tension or compression icon are displayed. A battery icon indicates the NI-MH batteries are low. If an overload occurs the display will flash to warn you.
If desired, you can program high/low setpoints to enable Go/NoGo testing using the LCD indicators. Standard outputs (RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog) enable you to acquire data for permanent record.
All DS2 gauges can run on the internal NI-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.
Optional Handle DOH-1
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- 2 Year Warranty
- lb, kg, and Newton units are push-button selectable
- Ergonomic, heavy-duty metal construction
- Overload alarm, low battery display indicator
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Supplied with NIST-Traceable Calibration certificate
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with LCD indicators
- User selectable sampling rate, 30 or 1000 per/second (Hertz)
- Reversible Display
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
|0.001 lb |
|Accuracy:||± 0.2% Full scale ± 1 LSD|
|Display:||4 digit, 12 mm high|
|Overload capacity:||200% Full scale, |
display flashes beyond 105% full scale
|Data Processing Speed||1,000 data/second (30 data/second rate selectable)|
|Display Update||10 times per second|
|Outputs||RS-232, Mitutoyo Digimatic and ±1 VDC analog output|
|Temperature range:||32° to 100° F (0 - 40° C)|
|Low battery indicator:||Display flashes when battery is low|
|Power supply:||Rechargeable NiMH battery pack or AC adapter (included)|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints with LCD indicators|
|Housing dimension:||215 x 65 x 51 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight, net (gross)||approx. 430 g (1300 g)|