DFT PosiTest DFT Coating Thickness Gauge
The DFT Coating Thickness Gage measures the thickness of coatings on ALL metals. Accurate and economical the DFT is the ideal instrument for Powder Coaters, Paint Applicators, Coating Inspectors... Easy-to-read oversized LCD display is reversible for reading when inverted.
measures non-magnetic coatings on steel.
measures both non-magnetic coatings on steel AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc. Automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement.
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert
- No calibration required for most applications
- Strong, wear resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Basic instructions on the back of each gauge
- ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces
- Handy RESET feature when no zero reference is available
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- Mils/Microns switchable
- 2-Year Warranty
|Measuring Range||0 - 40 mils ( 0 - 1000 µm)|
|Accuracy||±(0.1 mils + 3%) (±(2µm + 3%))|
|Size||4 x 1.5 x 0.9 in (100x38x23 mm)|
|Weight||2.5 oz (70 g)|
|The DFT comes complete with built-in probe, wrist strap, plastic shims, calibration certificate, hard shell storage case, AAA battery, instructions, and two (2) year warranty.|
|PDF Brochure Click here to download||PDF Instruction Manual Click Here to Download|