DI-4B-25 Air Tool & Impact Wrench Digital Torque Tester
This torque tester gives a digital readout of peak value in either direction and also indicate the number of blows for a selected time period.
This torque tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ±1 LSD, Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes, and provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS232 port.
Joint simulator thread size 5/16-18 included (10-24, 3/8-16 and M5, M6 and M10 threads sold separately.
Calibrate your own air tools and impact drivers and save down time.
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Displays number of blows for selected period (0.1 - 9.9 sec)
- Selectable Units: lb-ft, kg-m and N-m
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- RS-232 peak data output for SPC capability
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Soft joint, hard joint and AC adapter/charger included
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
|The DI-4B-25 is supplied as a complete kit including torque tester, joint simulators, ac adapter/charger, operating instructions and calibration certificate|
|Accuracy||± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD|