The tool's backlit display is easy to read, even in dim light, and the unit operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of batteries.
The TI-25S comes complete, ready to use, and is protected by our 5 year limited warranty.
The TI-25S has 8 preset velocities and 2 custom velocities allowing the user to customize it for specific applications, or to tune the calibration to be optimized for a specific type of material. Each time the "MATL Key" is pressed the velocity will toggle from one to the next in a circular pattern. The list of preset velocities are as follows:
- 1. Aluminum 2024 (0.251 in/µs )
- 2. Stainless Steel 303(0.223 in/µs )
- 3. Steel4340 (0.233 in/µs)
- 4. Cast Iron (0.179 in/µs )
- 5. Plexiglass (0.106 in/µs )
- 6. PVC (0.094 in/µs)
- 7. Polystyrene (0.092 in/µs)
- 8. Polyurethane (0.070 in/µs)
- 9. Custom 1
- 10. Custom 2
- Multi-function 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500 inch numerals, backlit for use in poor light conditions.
- Measurements displayed in inches, inches/microsecond, millimeters, and meters/second.
- Measures from 0.025 to 6.000 inches (0.60 to 150.0 millimeters) switch to select English or metric units.
- Four readings per second for single point measurements.
- 8 pre-set velocities and 2 custom velocities
- Ability to change between velocities without the use of computer software
- IP 65 Rated
*Note: If the Custom 1 & 2 are needed, they are set using the PC software (free) & downloaded to gauge using the data cable (optional, p/n N-306-0010)
DATA CABLE MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY TO PROGRAM USER #1 and #2 CUSTOM VELOCITIES
|Minimum Radius for Convex Surfaces||0.350" (8.89 mm)|
|Minimum Radius for Concave Surfaces||3" (76.2 mm)|
|Minimum Headroom||1" (25.0 mm)|
|Minimum Sample Diameter||0.150" (3.8 mm)|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - F||na|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - NFe||na|
|Range in Steel||0.025-6.00" (0.60-150.0 mm) Will vary in other materials|
|Resolution||.001" (0.01 mm)|
|Velocity Range||0.0492 to .3937 in/μs. 1250 to 10,000 meters/sec|
|Dimensions||2.5 W x 4.75 H x 1.25 D inches|
|Display||4½ - Digit, 0.5" Backlit LCD|
|Probe||1/4", 7.5 MHz, actual wearface is 3/8" (10 mm)|
Probe P/N: T-102-3300
|Cable||4 ft. (1.2 m) waterproof cable with non-polarized, quick-disconnect connectors. Optional lengths up to 50 ft. (15 m).|
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -20 to 120° F (-30 to 50° C)|
Material: -0 to 200° F (-20 to 100° C
Special high temperature probes are optionally available.
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.|
|Battery Life||Typically operates for 200 hours on alkaline and 130 hours on NiCad.|
|Weight||10 ounces (283 g)|
|Accessories Included||Probe/cable assembly. 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, NIST Calibration Certificate, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, hard-plastic carrying case.|
|Warranty||Gauge: 5 Years|
Probes: 90 Days
Replaced by TI-25SX Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Kit with T-102-3300 Probe
Protective Holder for Most TI Series Gauges, F-112-0005
Coupling Fluid - 12 oz / 354 ml
V-Block Transducer Holder (For 3/16" & 1/4" Transducers only), F-000-7001
1/4" diameter, 7.5 MHz, dual element transducer (Standard Probe for TI-25S)
4-pack AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries & Charger Kit
PC Program to download Custom #1 & Custom #2 calibrations to TI-25S (N-306-0010 cable must be ordered)
6 foot RS232 Cable (DB-9 to Lemo 2 pin)
USB to Serial Adapter